Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have a creative flair or a strategic approach to problem-solving and story telling? Do you push yourself to deliver the best result for your clients and co-workers in terms of traditional media relations and digital public relations? If so, OCG+ may be the place for you.
We are always on the lookout for smart, energetic professionals who can help our company grow and deliver quality results for our clients. If you are interested in employment at OCG+, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@OCGpr.com. No phone calls, please.
Senior Account Director, Federal Practice
OCG+, a full-service communications and marketing agency is looking for a senior account director to manage the day-to-day account planning for multiple accounts. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of proven account management and government procurement experience. The role will manage all federal procurement opportunities and drive project deliverables. The position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic team which values high-quality work.
Because teamwork is so valued atOCG+, we invite only those who are hard workers, team players, and dependable to apply to be a part of our company. We highly value partnerships, take pride in our work and like working with those who keep their promises. If you share these same values, you will enjoy working here with us.
The core competencies of this position are:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts
- Manage, lead and hold accountable a team of account service professionals
- Responsible for strategy and performance of overall campaigns
- Develop relationships with government clients in an effort to identify and cultivate opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with potential teaming partners
- Assist with responses to RFI, Sources Sought and RFP opportunities
- Write creative briefs
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, business instincts, creativity and sound judgment
- General market and multicultural experience
- The ability to lead, develop, manage and hold team members accountable
- Knowledge of government contracting and supplier diversity efforts
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the communications and marketing industry
- A strong comfort level conducting business on the phone and in-person
- The ability to work well under pressure in a small firm atmosphere
If what you’ve read up till now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next!
Please send an email to: email@example.com. Attach a current resume and a cover letter, which includes your salary requirement.
OCG+ is a multicultural, integrated agency hosting a one-day internship boot camp for free, with other North Texas agency influencers, to help provide internships for minority students.
The purpose of this boot camp is to provide students with the necessary tools to obtain an internship, maximize their opportunity during an internship, and for qualified students to receive an internship opportunity at the end of the boot camp. We would love for junior and senior level students majoring in communications, public relations, advertising, and marketing to attend!
The boot camp on Friday, March 2, 2018 will feature free food, and panel discussions on personal branding, the importance of an internship, work place etiquette, and much more. The application is due by February 9, 2018.