Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have a creative flair or a strategic approach to problem-solving and story telling? Do you push yourself to deliver the best result for your clients and co-workers in terms of traditional media relations and digital public relations? If so, OCG+ may be the place for you.
We are always on the lookout for smart, energetic professionals who can help our company grow and deliver quality results for our clients. If you are interested in employment at OCG+, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@OCGpr.com. No phone calls, please.
- Senior Account Director, Federal Practice
- Public Relations Spring 2018 Intern
Senior Account Director, Federal Practice
OCG PR, a full-service communications and marketing agency is looking for a senior account director to manage the day-to-day account planning for multiple accounts. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of proven account management and government procurement experience. The role will manage all federal procurement opportunities and drive project deliverables. The position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic team which values high-quality work.
Because teamwork is so valued at OCG PR, we invite only those who are hard workers, team players, and dependable to apply to be a part of our company. We highly value partnerships, take pride in our work and like working with those who keep their promises. If you share these same values, you will enjoy working here with us.
The core competencies of this position are:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts
- Manage, lead and hold accountable a team of account service professionals
- Responsible for strategy and performance of overall campaigns
- Develop relationships with government clients in an effort to identify and cultivate opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with potential teaming partners
- Assist with responses to RFI, Sources Sought and RFP opportunities
- Write creative briefs
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, business instincts, creativity and sound judgment
- General market and multicultural experience
- The ability to lead, develop, manage and hold team members accountable
- Knowledge of government contracting and supplier diversity efforts
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the communications and marketing industry
- A strong comfort level conducting business on the phone and in-person
- The ability to work well under pressure in a small firm atmosphere
If what you’ve read up till now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next!
Please send an email to: email@example.com. Attach a current resume and a cover letter, which includes your salary requirement.
Public Relations Spring Intern
OCG+, a public relations and integrated marketing communications agency based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the company in its public relations practice. O’Dwyer’s, a leading authority on the PR industry, recently ranked us as the sixth top public relations firm in Texas. Our culture and investment in our employees has kept us at the top of our game, and led us to be named the Vision Fort Worth 20/20 Award winner for best places to work. If you are an out-of-the box strategic thinker, energetic idea generator and imaginative master of the written word, then we need you to help us grow our team even more.
Our team values collaborative partnerships with our clients to help them connect with the diverse communities and customers they serve. This internship is ideal for a highly motivated college student looking to gain practical experience in the field of study related to public relations, communications, digital and social media marketing, cause-marketing or journalism.
OCG+ is looking for a paid intern to work with staff on a variety of client projects beginning January 3, 2018, through May 11, 2018. The candidate must be able to work at least 20 hours per week, and handle the following tasks:
- Draft basic public relations materials including, but not limited to, news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports, creative assets and other materials as directed.
- Carry out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by staff.
- Provide digital and social media support.
- Attend and participate in client and staff meetings as directed.
- Develop and update media lists and other databases.
- Perform basic news monitoring and assist in preparing coverage reports.
- Assist in research for presentations and new business pursuits.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Perform administrative duties and functions as assigned.
- Succeed in a fast-paced small office environment.
The candidate should be currently enrolled in college pursuing a degree in public relations, marketing or journalism. Excellent writing and verbal communications skills are a must. The candidate should be a self-starter, eager to learn and work on several projects at once. Results-oriented with a willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Must have the ability to show good judgment and to effectively respond and problem solve.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, writing samples and whether you will need this internship for school credit to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about OCG+, please visit www.ocgpr.com.