Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have a creative flair or a strategic approach to problem-solving and story telling? Do you push yourself to deliver the best result for your clients and co-workers in terms of traditional media relations and digital public relations? If so, OCG+ may be the place for you.
We are always on the lookout for smart, energetic professionals who can help our company grow and deliver quality results for our clients. If you are interested in employment at OCG+, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@OCGpr.com. No phone calls, please.
Public Relations Fall Graduate Intern – Fort Worth
OCG+, a public relations and integrated marketing communications agency based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is seeking a highly motivated graduate intern to assist the company in its marketing and communication practice.
This internship is ideal for a highly motivated recent college graduate looking to gain practical experience in the field of study related to public relations, communications, marketing, or journalism.
We are looking for someone to:
- Draft basic public relations materials including, but not limited to, news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports, and other materials as directed.
- Carry out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by staff.
- Provide digital and social media support.
- Attend and participate in client and staff meetings as directed.
- Develop and update media lists and other databases.
- Perform basic news monitoring and assist in preparing coverage reports.
- Assist in research for presentations and new business pursuits.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Perform administrative duties and functions as assigned.
- Succeed in a fast-paced small office environment.
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or journalism.
- 1+ years of intern experience in the field of communications, advertising or marketing
- Excellent written skills
If what you’ve read up till now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next! Please send an email to: email@example.com. Attach a current resume and a cover letter, which includes your salary requirement. We look forward to working with you! Thanks in advance for taking the time to submit your resume.