+Integrative Emergency Services
Lead IES in becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer of choice by addressing biases through establishing a robust – and first-of-its-kind– diversity, equity, and inclusion program highlighted by ongoing training, support, and employee resources.
- Assess current DEI efforts and culture with listening sessions and a company-wide DEI survey
- Curate IES’ DEI identity and leverage it with internal and external stakeholders via DEI statements and executive communications
- Establish accountability around DEI by creating an internal DEI Committee
- Encourage a culture of continuous learning with an annual DEI training and internal programming calendar
- Use IES’ social media to demonstrate their actionable and ongoing commitment to DEI and its people-centered approach to patient care
- Establish relationships with potential local and national third-party partners
Conducted an organization-wide employee assessment of the organization’s policies and practices.
Oversaw the strategic planning and goal setting for the implementation of a comprehensive DE&I program, including training and recruitment plans.
Facilitated the formation of a company DE&I advisory committee.
Worked to develop strategic partnerships with aligned organizations.
Facilitated a robust and comprehensive DE&I training series to address assessment findings.
engaged through IES’s first-ever company-wide DE&I assessment.
1 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
stood up, made up of 15 employees from diverse backgrounds
cultivated with local and national organizations committed to IES’s DEI success
3 EMPLOYEE-FOCUSED CAMPAIGNS
executed to increase cultural awareness among employees