Tarrant Regional Water District has an entity developed to reduce litter in North Texas waterways, along our roads, and in our communities. OCG+ was charged to develop and implement an integrated PR and marketing campaign that raises awareness of the Reverse Litter program and the impact of litter across the D/FW region, specifically in Dallas, Denton, and Fort Worth – all three cities that contribute to the development and advancement of Reverse Litter.
OCG+ created an integrated marketing and PR campaign to encourage North Texans to make the pledge. Using Reverse Litter’s existing creative assets, OCG+ targeted active families, outdoor enthusiasts, those who are environmentally concerned and community activists.
- The client’s primary measurement tool was the Ten on Tuesday pledge, a commitment made by residents to pick up ten pieces of trash every week
- Client saw 50% increase in response and participation in brand awareness and the “Ten on Tuesday” pledge
- Post campaign research showed campaign awareness doubled among North Texas residents
- Media coverage on nearly every major media outlet in North Texas
- Garnered more than 72 million impressions
- Three new community outreach programs developed, engaged more than 500 people in three months
- OCG+ negotiated more than $100,000 in PSAs